To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
Li M, Chen G, Lu Y, et al. Use of vascularized fibular graft for femoral neck reconstruction in pediatric patients with benign bone tumors. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. In Press.
- Vascularized fibular grafting in treatment of femoral neck nonunion: a prognostic study based on long-term outcomes.J Bone Joint Surg Am. Jul 17 2019; 101: 1294-1300https://doi.org/10.2106/jbjs.18.01132
- Vascularized fibular graft for pediatric mandibular reconstruction.Plast Reconstr Surg. Jun 2008; 121: 2095-2105https://doi.org/10.1097/PRS.0b013e3181712399
- Ankle instability after vascularized fibular harvest for tumor reconstruction.Ann Surg Oncol. Jan 2005; 12: 57-64https://doi.org/10.1007/s10434-004-1162-4
- Intercalary reconstruction of femur after tumour resection: is a vascularized fibular autograft plus allograft a long-lasting solution?.Bone Joint J. Mar 1 2018; 100-b: 378-386https://doi.org/10.1302/0301-620x.100b3.Bjj-2017-0283.R2
Published online: March 17, 2023
Accepted: December 9, 2022
Received: December 9, 2022
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
© 2023 British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons. Published by Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.