Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Immediate breast reconstruction after salvage mastectomy: Case control outcome comparisons of DIEP flap and DTI reconstruction.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2021; 74: 1495-1502
- Nipple-sparing mastectomy in patients with prior breast irradiation: Are patients at higher risk for reconstructive complications?.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014; 134: 202e-206e
- The "banked" TRAM: A method to insure mastectomy skin-flap survival.Ann Plast Surg. 2006; 57: 366-369
- Skin banking: Treatment option for native skin necrosis following skin-sparing mastectomy and previous breast irradiation.Microsurgery. 2011; 31: 314-317
- The price of aesthetics after nipple-sparring mastectomy: A cost-minimization analysis of skin banking with deep inferior epigastric perforator flap.Ann Plast Surg. 2020; 84: 300-306