Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Psychological impact of breast asymmetry on adolescents: a prospective cohort study.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014; 134: 1116-1123
- Quality of life and self-esteem after breast asymmetry surgery.Aesthet Surg J. 2007; 27: 616-621
- Effect of esthetic outcome after breast-conserving surgery on psychosocial functioning and quality of life.J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 3331-3337