Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Keloidal pathophysiology: Current notions.Scars Burn Heal. 2021; 72059513120980320
- Keloids: A Review of Etiology, Prevention, and Treatment.J. Clin. Aesthet. Dermatol. 2020; 13: 33-43
- Quality of life of patients with keloid and hypertrophic scarring.Arch. Dermatol. Res. 2006; 297: 433-438
- Quality of life in black African patients with keloid scars.Dermatology Reports. 2020; 12: 28-31
- Keloid scars: the hidden burden of disease.J. Pigment. Disord. 2015; 2
- Quality-of-life of people with keloids and its correlation with clinical severity and demographic profiles.Wound Repair Regen. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1111/wrr.13015
- The Epidemiology of Keloids.Textbook on Scar Management: State of the Art Management and Emerging Technologies. Springer International Publishing, 2020: 29-35https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-44766-3_4
- J. Skin scarring.BMJ. 2003; 326: 88-92
- Keloids: Current and emerging therapies.Scars Burn Heal. 2020; 62059513120940499
- Low health literacy and health outcomes: an updated systematic review.Ann. Intern. Med. 2011; 155: 97-107
- A short educational intervention measurably benefits keloid-prone individuals’ knowledge of prevention and treatment.J. Drugs Dermatol. 2013; 12: 397-402
Du Monde. The KAP survey model (knowledge, attitudes, & practices). USAID: Washington, DC, USA.
- A Consensus-Based Checklist for Reporting of Survey Studies (CROSS).J. Gen. Intern. Med. 2021; 36: 3179-3187
Personal Incomes Statistics 2014 - 15 Tables 3.12-3.15a. https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/610763/National_Statistics_T3_12_to_T3_15a_Publication_2014_15.pdf (2017).
Australian Taxation Office. 2014-15 income year - all individuals. ATO - Taxation statistics - postcode data - 2014-15 income year - all individuals (2016).
Government of Canada, Statistics Canada. Statistics Canada, Census Data. https://www.statcan.gc.ca/en/start.
Lakens, D. Sample Size Justification. (2021) doi:10.31234/osf.io/9d3yf.
- Survey research methods.SAGE Publications, 2013
- A language and environment for statistical computing.Vienna: R Core Team. 2013;
- Text Mining Infrastructure in R.J. Stat. Softw. 2008; 25: 1-54
- Reproducible Summary Tables with the gtsummary Package.R J. 2021; 13: 570
- Health literacy in rural and urban populations: A systematic review.Patient Educ. Couns. 2020; 103: 2142-2154
- Epidemiology of keloids in normally pigmented Africans and African people with albinism: population-based cross-sectional survey.Br. J. Dermatol. 2015; 173: 852-854
- Acne keloidalis nuchae: prevalence, impact, and management challenges.Clin. Cosmet. Investig. Dermatol. 2016; 9: 483-489
- Treatment of Acne Keloidalis Nuchae: A Systematic Review of the Literature.Dermatol. Ther. 2016; 6: 363-378
- African black soap: Physiochemical, phytochemical properties, and uses.Dermatol. Ther. 2021; 34: e14870
- Discovering Black Soap: A Survey on the Attitudes and Practices of Black Soap Users.J. Clin. Aesthet. Dermatol. 2017; 10: 18-22
- Exploring the Benefits of Yoruba Indigenous Black Soap in Southwest, Nigeria.International indigenous policy journal. 2020; 11: 1-20
- Affordability of cancer care in the United Kingdom - Is it time to introduce user charges?.Journal of Cancer Policy. 2014; 2: 31-39
- Evaluating ear cartilage piercing practices in London, UK.J. Laryngol. Otol. 2014; 128: 508-511