- Kracoff S
- Berl A
- Allweis TM
- Egozi D
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Surgical Site Infection in Reconstructive and Aesthetic Breast Surgery: A Single Center Retrospective Analysis of the Association Between Healthcare Workers and Infections.Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery. 2022; (Published online August)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bjps.2022.08.021
- Predictive Factors for Surgical Site Infections in Patients Undergoing Surgery for Breast Carcinoma.Am Surg. 2021; 87: 68-76https://doi.org/10.1177/0003134820949996
- Perioperative variables associated with surgical site infection in breast cancer surgery.Journal of Hospital Infection. 2011; 79: 328-332https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhin.2011.08.006
- Risk factors for surgical site infections after breast surgery: A systematic review and meta-analysis.European Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2012; 38: 375-381https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejso.2012.02.179
- Postoperative adverse outcomes among physicians receiving major surgeries A nationwide retrospective cohort study.Medicine (United States). 2016; 95https://doi.org/10.1097/MD.0000000000004946