Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Revision ptosis surgery for under-correction after Müller muscle conjunctival resection.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2022; S1748-6815 (May 600301-1)
- Topical review: an update of diagnostic and management algorithms for acquired blepharoptosis.Optom Vis Sci. 2022; 99 (Mar 1): 230-240
- Effects of orbicularis oculi flap anchorage to the periosteum of the upper orbital rim on the lower eyelid position after transcutaneous blepharoplasty: statistical analysis of clinical outcomes.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2017; 70 (Mar): 385-391
- Evaluation of long-term outcomes of correction of severe blepharoptosis with advancement of external levator muscle complex: descriptive statistical analysis of the results.In Vivo. 2017; 31 (Jan 2): 111-115