Level of evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- The distal lateral arm flap for resurfacing of extensive defects of the digits.Microsurgery. 2007; 27: 8-16
- Free iliac flap for treating multiple skin defects of the hand and digits.J Hand Surg Eur Vol,. 2013; 38: 952-958
- Syndactylizing arterialized venous flaps for multiple finger injuries.Microsurgery. 2014; 34: 527-534
- Multiple-digit resurfacing using a thin latissimus dorsi perforator flap.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2014; 67: 74-80
- Chapter 7. Mouse models of ischemic angiogenesis and ischemia-reperfusion injury.Methods Enzymol. 2008; 444: 159-174
✰Authorship: Teresa Nunez-Villaveiran and Armando Davila wrote the first draft. The other authors then contributed to the writing of the final manuscript. Gloria Alsina-Rius participated in the data recollection and by writing and reviewing the paper. Bartolomé Ferreira-Montenegro participated in reviewing the paper.