- Imran R.
- George S.
- Jose R.
- Shirley C.
- Power D.M.
- Westenberg R.F.
- Oflazoglu K.
- de Planque C.A.
- Jupiter J.B.
- Eberlin K.R.
- Chen N.C.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Clinical outcomes following neurolysis and porcine collagen extracellular matrix wrapping of scarred nerves in revision carpal tunnel decompression.J Plast, Reconstruct Aesthet Surg. 2022; 75: 2802-2808https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bjps.2022.04.010
- Revision carpal tunnel release: Risk factors and rate of secondary surgery.Plast Reconstruct Surg. 2020; 145: 1204-1214https://doi.org/10.1097/PRS.0000000000006742
- Optimizing costs and outcomes for carpal tunnel release surgery: A cost-effectiveness analysis from societal and health-care system perspectives.J Bone Joint Surg. 2021; 103: 2190-2199https://doi.org/10.2106/JBJS.20.02126
- The Tenosynovial flap for recalcitrant carpal tunnel syndrome.Tech Hand Up Extrem Surg. 2013; 17: 84-86https://doi.org/10.1097/BTH.0b013e318281d0e8
- A case series of seven patients with recurrent median nerve neuropathy treated by the revision surgery of median nerve neurolysis and wrapping with radial artery perforator adipose flap.J Plast, Reconstruct Aesthet Surg. 2020; 73: 453-459https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bjps.2019.09.051
- Strickland's hypothenar fat pad flap for revision surgery in carpal tunnel syndrome: Prospective study of 34 cases.Hand Surg Rehabil. 2017; 36: 202-207https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hansur.2016.12.009
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of surgical options for recurrent or persistent carpal tunnel syndrome: simple decompression versus coverage of the median nerve.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2021; 46: 749-753https://doi.org/10.1177/17531934211001715