- Wojtkowska A
- Zaborski D
- Modrzejewski A
- Pastucha M.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- The effect of cosmetic surgery on mental self-image and life satisfaction in women undergoing breast augmentation: An intermediate role of evaluating the surgery as one of the most important life events.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2022; 75: 1842-1848https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bjps.2022.01.018
- A severity rating scale for body dysmorphic disorder: Development, reliability, and validity of a modified version of the Yale-Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale.Psychopharmacology Bulletin. 1997; 33: 17-22
- The CQC's recommendations on psychological assessment for cosmetic surgery patients: Will they improve the patient's journey? A review of current practice in the UK based on a survey of 71 plastic surgeons.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2021; 74: 2392-2442https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bjps.2021.03.097