Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Current trends in postmastectomy breast reconstruction.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2017; 140: 7s-13s
- Identification of complications in mastectomy with immediate reconstruction using tissue expanders and permanent implants for breast cancer patients.Breast Cancer. 2016; 23: 400-406
- A retrospective investigation of abdominal visceral fat, body mass index (BMI), and active smoking as risk factors for donor site wound healing complications after free DIEP flap breast reconstructions.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2018; 71: 827-832
- Effect of bariatric surgery on risk of complications after total knee arthroplasty: a randomized clinical trial.JAMA Netw Open. 2022; 5e226722
- Bariatric surgery to achieve transplant in end-stage organ disease patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Am J Surg. 2020; 220: 566-579
Financial Disclosures: None.
Presented at: The American College of Surgeons (ACS) Clinical Congress 2021.
Competing Interest: None.