Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Reconstruction of the lower extremity using free flaps.Arch Plast Surg. 2013; 40: 575
- Selecting a free flap for soft tissue coverage in lower extremity reconstruction.Injury. 2019; 50: S32-S39
- Long-term patient-reported outcomes following free flap lower extremity reconstruction for traumatic injuries.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2018; 141: 773-783
- Systematic review and comparative meta- analysis of outcomes following pedicled muscle versus fasciocutaneous flap coverage for complex periprosthetic wounds in patients with total knee arthroplasty.Arch Plast Surg. 2017; 44: 124-135
- Muscle versus fasciocutaneous flap in lower limb reconstruction: Is there a best option?.J Reconstr Microsurg. 2017; 33: S27-S33