Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Mandibular reconstruction with vascularized bone flaps: a systematic review over 25 years[J].British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2017; 55: 113-126
Ahmad K, Farzad Borumandi. Anatomical variants of lower limb vasculature and implications for free fibula flap: systematic review and critical analysis[J]. Wiley Periodicals Microsurgery, 2016, 36:165-172.
- Preoperative Imaging for Perforator Flaps in Reconstructive Surgery: a systematic review of the evidence for current techniques[J].Annals of Plastic Surgery. 2012; 69: 3-9
- Surgical significance of popliteal artery variants: a unified angiographic classification[J].Ann Surgical. 1989; 210: 776-781
- Anatomy of the vasculature of the lower leg and harvest of a fibular flap: a systematic review[J].British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2017; 55: 904-910
- Application of microvascular anastomotic device for fibular flap transfer in reconstruction of oral and maxillofacial defects[J].China J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2015; 13: 348-351
- Preoperative three-dimensional reconstruction in vascularized fibular flap transfer[J].Journal of Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Surgery. 2012; 40: 599-603
- Reference values of vessel diameters, stenosis prevalence, and arterial variations of the lower limb arteries in a male population sample using contrast-enhanced MR angiography[J].PLoS ONE. 2018; 13: 1-15
- The Value of Color Doppler Ultrasound in Evaluation of the Recipient Vessels in Reconstruction of Oral and Maxillofacial Defects with Free Flap[J].Chinese J Ultrasound Med. 2018; 34: 871-873
- Non-invasive vascular imaging in perforator flap surgery[J].Acta Radiological. 2013; 54: 89-98
- Is distal fibular fracture an absolute contraindication to free fibular flap harvesting? A review of evidence in the literature and illustration by a successful case[J].Wiley Periodicals Microsurgery. 2015; 35: 60-63
- Peroneal flap: Clinical application and cadaveric study[J].Archives of Plastic Surgery. 2017; 44: 136-143
- Magnetic resonance angiography for free fibula harvest: anatomy and perforator mapping[J].Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. 2019; 9: 1-7
- Anatomical study and clinical application of the vascularized composite fibula perforating osteoseptocutaneous flap[J].China J Microsurg. 2009; 32: 113-115
- Perforators of the fibular artery and suprafascial network[J].Surgery Radiology Anatomy. 2018; 40: 927-933
- A Prospective Study of Preoperative Computed Tomographic Angiographic Mapping of Free Fibula Osteocutaneous Flaps for Head and Neck Reconstruction[J].Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2012; 130: 541-549
- An anatomic study of vascularized fibular grafts[J].Chinese Journal of Traumatology. 2008; 11: 279-282
- Ankle osteoarthritis: a rare complication after free fibular flap harvesting[J].Formosan Journal of Surgery. 2015; 48: 17-20
- Reliability of color Doppler ultrasound imaging for the assessment of Anterolateral Thigh Flap perforators: A prospective study of 30 perforators[J].Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2018; 141: 762-766