Abbreviations:QoL (quality of life), PROMs (patient reported outcome measures), MID (minimal important differences), DWH (delayed wound healing), NWH (normal wound healing)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
Zehnpfennig L, Ritter M, Montagna G, et al. The impact of delayed wound healing on patient-reported outcomes after breast cancer surgery. J Plast Reconstruct Aesthet Surg.
- Development of a new patient-reported outcome measure for breast surgery: the BREAST-Q.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009; 124: 345-353
- Giving meaning to patient reported outcomes in breast reconstruction after mastectomy - A systematic review of available scores and suggestions for further research.Breast. 2022; 61: 91-97
- International mixed methods study protocol to develop a patient-reported outcome measure for all types of chronic wounds (the WOUND-Q).BMJ Open. 2020; 10e032332