Abbreviations:AR (augmented reality), ZMC (zygomaticomaxillary complex), 3D (three-dimensional), CAD (computed aided design)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Preliminary reports of augmented-reality assisted craniofacial bone fracture reduction.J Plast, Reconstruct Aesthet Surg. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bjps.2022.06.105
- Surgical navigation improves reductions accuracy of unilateral complicated zygomaticomaxillary complex fractures: a randomized controlled trial.Sci Rep. 2018; 8
- Augmented reality in the operating room: a clinical feasibility study.BMC Musculoskel Disord. 2021; 22
- Augmented reality in medicine: systematic and bibliographic review.JMIR mHealth uHealth. 2019; vol. 7 (Preprint at)https://doi.org/10.2196/10967
- Virtual and augmented reality for preoperative planning in plastic surgical procedures: A systematic review.J Plast, Reconstruct Aesthet Surg. 2020; vol. 73 (Preprint at): 1951-1959https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bjps.2020.05.081
- The preliminary application of augmented reality in unilateral orbitozygomatic maxillary complex fractures treatment.J Craniofac Surg. 2020; 31: 542-548