Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- ATX-101 for reduction of submental fat: A phase III randomized controlled trial.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2016; 75: 788-797
- Assessing the Efficacy of Deoxycholic Acid for the Treatment of Submental Fat: A Three-Dimensional Study.Aesthet Surg J. 2019; 39: 1400-1411
- Deoxycholic Acid and the Marginal Mandibular Nerve: A Cadaver Study.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2018; 42: 1394-1398
- Detergent effects of sodium deoxycholate are a major feature of an injectable phosphatidylcholine formulation used for localized fat dissolution.Dermatol Surg. 2004; 30: 1001-1008
- Efficacy, patient-reported outcomes and safety profile of ATX-101 (deoxycholic acid), an injectable drug for the reduction of unwanted submental fat: results from a phase III, randomized, placebo-controlled study.J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2014; 28: 1707-1715
- Management of Patient Experience With ATX-101 (Deoxycholic Acid Injection) for Reduction of Submental Fat [published correction appears in Dermatol Surg 2017;43;1000].Dermatol Surg. 2016; 42: S288-S299
- Reduction of Submental Fat Continues Beyond 28 Days After ATX-101 Treatment: Results from a Post hoc Analysis.Dermatol Surg. 2018; 44: 1477-1479
- The PRISMA statement for reporting systematic reviews and meta-analyses of studies that evaluate healthcare interventions: explanation and elaboration.BMJ (Clinical Research ed.). 2009; : 339
Cochrane Handbook for systematic Reviews of Interventions. Second Edition, Oxford, UK, 2019.
- Chapter 7: Systematic reviews of etiology and risk.JBI Manual for Evidence Synthesis. 2020;
- Reduction of unwanted submental fat with ATX-101 (deoxycholic acid), an adipocytolytic injectable treatment: results from a phase III, randomized, placebo-controlled study.Br J Dermatol. 2014; 170: 445-453
- Results from a pooled analysis of two European, randomized, placebo-controlled, phase 3 studies of ATX-101 for the pharmacologic reduction of excess submental fat.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2014; 38: 849-860
- REFINE-1, a Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Trial With ATX-101, an Injectable Drug for Submental Fat Reduction.Dermatol Surg. 2016; 42: 38-49
- Overview of ATX-101 (Deoxycholic Acid Injection): A Nonsurgical Approach for Reduction of Submental Fat.Dermatol Surg. 2016; 42: S263-S270
- Adverse Events of Injectable Deoxycholic Acid.Dermatol Surg. 2020; 46: 942-949
- A template for estimating doses of deoxycholic acid for submental fat fullness.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2016; 75: e151-e152
- Clinical trials (phase III) - profile of scientific publications. Bioethical aspects.Rev Bras Clin Med. 2010; 8: 143-147