Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Standards for the management of open fractures.Oxford University Press, 2020
Eccles S, Handley B, Khan U, McFadyen I, Nanchahal J, Nayagam S. Standards for the management of open fractures. In 2020. p. Chapter 7.
Eccles S, Handley B, Khan U, McFadyen I, Nanchahal J, Nayagam S. Standards for the management of open fractures. 2020. Chapter 8.
National Institute of Health and Care Excellence. Fractures (complex): assessment and management. 2016.
Eccles S, Handley B, Khan U, McFadyen I, Nanchahal J, Nayagam S. Standards for the management of open fractures. 2020. Chapter 14.
- A comparison between the Major Trauma Centre management of complex open lower limb fractures in children and the elderly.Injury. 2019; 50: 1376-1381
- Comparison between Free Anterolateral Thigh Flap and Free Medial Sural Artery Perforator Flap in Reconstruction of Post Traumatic Soft Tissue Defects of Dorsum of the Foot.Autin J Surg. 2021; 8: 1276
- Secondary contouring of flaps.Arch Plast Surg. 2018; 45: 319-324
- Neurotization of the remaining latissimus dorsi muscle following muscle flap transplant.J Reconstr Microsurg. 1988; 4: 415-420
- Sandwich Fascial Anterolateral Thigh Flap in Head and Neck Reconstruction: Evolution or Revolution?.Plast Reconstr Surg - Glob Open. 2017; 5https://doi.org/10.1097/GOX.0000000000001197
- Comparisons of fascio-cutaneous anterolateral thigh and sandwich fascial ALT free flap in the distal extremity reconstruction.Microsurgery. 2020; 40: 452-459
- A New Plane of Elevation : The Superficial Fascial Plane for Perforator Flap Elevation. 2014; 30: 491-495
- The subdermal vascular network flap: the concept of the ‘“super-thin flap,”’ ‘“perforator flaps.”’.in: Blondeel P.N. Morris SF Hallock GG Perforator flaps anatomy, technique, & clinical applications. Quality Medical Publishing, St Louis, Missouri2006
- Pure skin perforator flap for microtia and congenital aural atresia using supermicrosurgical techniques *.J Plast Reconstr Aesthetic Surg. 2011; 64: 1580-1584
- Pure Skin Perforator Flaps : The Anatomical vascularity of the superthin flap.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2018; 142: 351-360
British Orthopaedic Association and British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons Audit Standards for Trauma: Open fractures. 2017; https://www.boa.ac.uk/static/3b91ad0a-9081-4253-92.
- Comparison of Outcomes of End-to-End versus End-to-Side Anastomoses in Lower Extremity Free Flap Reconstructions.J Reconstr Microsurg. 2020; 36: 432-437
- Standards for the management of opern fractures of the lower limb.Royal Society of Medicine Press Ltd, London2009
- Microvascular Free Flap Reconstruction in Pediatric Lower Extremity Trauma: A 10-Year Review.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2005; 115: 1618-1624
- Pediatric free tissue transfer: A 29-year experience with 433 transfers.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2008; 121: 1725-1737
- Reconstruction of Moderate-Sized Distal Limb Defects using a Superthin Super fi cial Circum fl ex Iliac Artery Perforator Flap.J Reconstr Microsurg. 2015; : 631-635
- The Psychosocial Experiences and Needs of Children Undergoing Surgery and Their Parents : A Systematic Review.J Pediatr Heal Care. 2018; 32: 133-149
- Supermicrosurgical free sensate superficial circumflex iliac artery perforator flap for reconstruction of a soft tissue defect of the ankle in a 1-year old child.Microsurgery. 2016; 36: 254-258
- Superficial circumflex iliac artery perforator free flap in pediatric reconstruction: A case report.Ann Chir Plast Esthet. 2020; 65: 338-342
- The Use of Supermicrosurgery in Lower Extremity Reconstruction: The next step in evolution.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009; 123: 230-235
- Reconstructive surgery for foot and ankle defects in pediatric patients : Comparison between anterolateral thigh perforator fl aps and deep inferior epigastric perforator flaps.Injury. 2019; 50: 1489-1494
- A systematic review of the applications of free tissue transfer for paediatric lower limb salvage following trauma.J Plast Surg Hand Surg. 2015; 49: 251-259
- Systematic Review of Free Tissue Transfer Used in Pediatric Lower Extremity Injuries.Eplasty. 2021; 21: 9-16
- Reconstruction of the lower extremity with microvascular free flaps: A 10-year experience with 304 consecutive casses.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 1989; 29: 1086-1095
- Clinical Considerations Regarding the Use of Obesity Pharmacotherapy in Adolescents with Obesity.Obesity. 2019; 27: 190-204
- Diabetes in the Middle East : Government Health Care Policies and Strategies that Address the Growing Diabetes Prevalence in the Middle East.Curr Diab Rep. 2019; 19 (doi.org/)https://doi.org/10.1007/s11892-019-1125-6
National Health Strategy 2018-2022: Our health, our future. Available from: https://www.moph.gov.qa/StyleLibrary/MOPH/Files/strategies/NationalHealthStrategy2018-2022/NHSEN.pdf.
- Understanding recent trends in childhood obesity in the United States.Econ Hum Biol. 2019; 34: 16-25
- Thin and superthin perforator flap elevation based on preoperative planning with ultrahigh-frequency ultrasound.Arch Plast Surg. 2020; 47: 365-370
- Revisiting the reconstructive surgery framework : The reconstruction.J Plast Reconstr Aesthetic Surg. 2019; 72: 529-531
This work has not been presented at any meeting, wholly or in part.