A surgical line production system using loupes is a cost-effective way of performing multiple lymphaticovenular anastomoses (LVAs).
1Dissection of lymphatics under loupes is, however, correct selection of magnification is important when using loupes. The aim of this cross-sectional study was to determine the ability of blunt dissection under loupes and the appropriate loupe magnification in this technique.
- Yoshida S.
- Koshima I.
- Imai H.
- Eldahshoury T.E.M.
- Sasaki A.
- Fujioka Y.
- Nagamatsu S.
- Yokota K.
- Harima M.
- Yamashita S.
Line production system for multiple lymphaticovenular anastomoses.
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2019; 72 (Aug): 1334-1339
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Line production system for multiple lymphaticovenular anastomoses.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2019; 72 (Aug): 1334-1339
- Patent blue dye in lymphaticovenular anastomosis.Ann Acad Med Singap. 2009; 38 (Aug): 704-706
- Usefulness of preoperative echography for detection of lymphatic vessels for lymphaticovenous anastomosis.SAGE Open Med Case Rep. 2017; 5 (2050313X17745207)
- Comparison of the operating microscope and loupes for free microvascular tissue transfer.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1995; 95 (Feb): 270-276
- Loupes-only microsurgery.Microsurgery. 2003; 23: 181-188
Published online: January 18, 2022
Accepted: January 9, 2022
Received: February 9, 2020
© 2022 British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons. Published by Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.