Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Untangling the Web—the impact of Internet use on health care and the physician–patient relationship.Patient Educ Couns. 2007; 68: 218-224
- Measuring quality of patient information documents with an expanded EQIP scale.Patient Educ Couns. 2008; 70: 407-411
- The new trend of pre-pectoral breast reconstruction: an objective evaluation of the quality of online information for patients undergoing breast reconstruction.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2019; 43: 593-599
- Quality assessment of online information on body contouring surgery in postbariatric patient.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2020; 44: 839-846
- Comparisons in long-term clinical outcomes among patients with upper or lower extremity lymphedema treated with diverse vascularized lymph node transfer.Microsurgery. 2020; 40: 130-136