Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Risk of breast implant associated anaplastic large cell lymphoma (BIA-ALCL) in a cohort of 3546 women prospectively followed long term after reconstruction with textured implants.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2020; 73: 841-846
- Macrotextured breast implants with defined steps to minimize bacterial contamination around the device: experience in 42,000 implants.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2017; 140: 427-431
- Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma: defining Future Research Priorities.Clin Plast Surg. January 2021; (Accepted for publication)
- Risk factor analysis for capsular contracture, malposition, and late seroma in subjects receiving Natrelle 410 form-stable silicone breast implants.Plast Reconst Surg. 2017; 139: 1-9
- The epidemiology of breast implant-associated anaplastic large cell lymphoma in Australia and New Zealand confirms the highest risk for grade 4 surface breast implants.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2019; 143: 1285-1292