- Soreide K.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Immediate and long-term impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on delivery of surgical services.Br J Surg. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1002/bjs.11670
- The Effects of a novel global pandemic (COVID-19) on a plastic surgery department.Aesthet Surg J. 2020; 40 (NP423–NP425)
- Clinical characteristics and outcomes of patients undergoing surgeries during the incubation period of COVID-19 infection.E Clinical Medicine. 2020; 21100331
- COVID-19: the case for health-care worker screening to prevent hospital transmission.Lancet. 2020; 395: 1418-1420
NHS England. Clinical guide for the management of essential cancer surgery for adults during the coronavirus pandemic. 2020, April 7; Available from: https://www.asgbi.org.uk/userfiles/file/covid19/c0239-specialty-guide-essential-cancer-surgery-coronavirus-v1-70420.pdf.