Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- The utility of preoperative venous testing for lower extremity flap planning in patients with lower extremity wounds.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2020; 145: 164e-171e
- Microsurgical reconstruction in patients greater than 80 years old.Microsurgery. 2017; 37: 546-551
- Significance of phlebosclerosis in non-healing ischaemic foot ulcers of end-stage renal disease.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2008; 36: 346-352
- Phlebosclerosis in lower extremities veins.Phlebology. 2014; 29: 186-190
- Deep-vein thrombosis in high-energy skeletal trauma despite thromboprophylaxis.J Bone Jt Surg. 2005; 87: 965-968