Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Vascular complications and microvascular free flap salvage: the role of thrombolytic agents.Microsurgery. 2011; 31: 505-509
- Free-flap salvage: muscle only versus skin paddle – an Australian Experience.ANZJ Surg. 2016; 87: 1040-1043
- Cerebral oximetry in cardiac and major vascular surgery.HSR Proc Intens Care Cardiovasc Anesth. 2010; 2: 249-256
- "Internet of Things" real-time free flap monitoring.J Craniofac Surg. 2018; 29: 22-25
- Is long term post-surgical monitoring of free flaps still necessary?.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2017; 70: 996-1000