Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- A paradigm shift in US breast reconstruction: increasing implant rates.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2013; 131: 15-23
- Comparison of patient-reported outcomes after implant versus autologous tissue breast reconstruction using the BREAST-Q.Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2017; 5: e1217https://doi.org/10.1097/GOX.0000000000001217
- A cost-utility analysis comparing large volume displacement oncoplastic surgery to mastectomy with free flap reconstruction in the treatment of breast cancer.Am J Surg. 2019; 218: 597-604
- Trends and concepts in post-mastectomy breast reconstruction.J Surg Oncol. 2016; 113: 891-894
- Breast reconstruction modality outcome study: a comparison of expander/implants and free flaps in select patients.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2013; 131: 928