Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- et al. Five-year results of a randomized clinical trial comparing total mastectomy and segmental mastectomy with or without radiation in the treatment of breast cancer.N Engl J Med. 1985; 312: 665-673
- et al. Change of patient-reported aesthetic outcome over time and identification of factors characterizing poor aesthetic outcome after breast-conserving therapy: long-term results of a prospective Cohort study.Ann Surg Oncol. 2016; 23: 1744-1751
- A meta-analysis comparing breast conservation therapy alone to the oncoplastic technique.Ann Plast Surg. 2014; 72: 145-149
- et al. The influence of sociodemographic factors and hospital characteristics on the method of breast reconstruction, including microsurgery: a U.S. population-based study.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2012; 129: 1071-1079
- Patient-reported outcomes following breast conservation therapy and barriers to referral for partial breast reconstruction.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2018; 141: 1-9
Conference Proceedings: Abstract of this work was presented as e-poster at the Annual Conference of American Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery in Phoenix, AZ, Jan 2018.