Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Not a plastic surgeon's best friend: Dog bites an increasing burden on UK plastic surgery services.J Plast. Reconst. Aesthet. Surg. 2017; 70: 556-557
- Anti-social behaviour, crime and policing act.Home Office, London, UK2014 (editor)
- Contexts and consequences of dog bite incidents.J. Vet. Behav. 2018; 23: 33-39
- Systematic review: interventions to educate children about dog safety and prevent pediatric dog-bite injuries: a meta-analytic review.J. Pediatric Psychol. 2017; 42: 779-791
- Overview and the communication workers union “Bite-Back” campaign.Communication Workers UnionEnvironment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee, London, UK2012 (editor)
DOI of original article: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bjps.2016.12.007.