Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Analysis of risk factors determining prognosis of cutaneous squamous-cell carcinoma: a prospective study.Lancet Oncol. 2008; 9: 713-720
- Factors predictive of recurrence and death from cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma: a 10-year, single-institution cohort study.JAMA Dermatol. 2013; 149: 541-547
- Re-excision of incompletely excised cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma: histological findings influence prognosis.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2012; 65: 1390-1395
- Multi-professional guidelines for the management of the patient with primary cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma.Br J Dermatol. 2002; 146 (2009. http://www.bad.org.uk. 2009;An update of original guideline): 18-25
- Prognostic factors for local recurrence, metastasis, and survival rates in squamous cell carcinoma of the skin, ear, and lip. Implications for treatment modality selection.J Am Acad Dermatol. 1992; 26: 976-990
- Guidelines for the excision of cutaneous squamous cell cancers in the United Kingdom: the best cut is the deepest.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2013; 66: 467-471
- A study of pathologically verified epidermoid carcinoma of the skin.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1939; 69: 726-737
- Cancer of the lip: a clinical study of 778 cases with particular regard to predisposing factors and radium therapy.Acta Radiol. 1943; 547: 134-201
- To the problem of the lip cancer metastases.Neoplasma. 1972; 19: 653-659
- Cutaneous epithelioma.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1959; 24: 545-562
- Results of roentgen therapy of carcinoma of the nose.Arch Dermatol. 1964; 90: 577-580
- Carcinoma of the external ear.Scand J Plast Reconstr Surg. 1976; 10: 147-151
- Cancer of the lip: special reference to the predisposing influence of sunlight and other climactic factors.Ann Chir Gynaecol Fern. 1955; 44: 100-159
- Skin cancer.Dan Med Bull. 1967; 14: 170-174
- Surgery of basal-cell carcinoma.Br J Surg. 1958; 45: 531-547
- Locally recurrent carcinoma of the lip.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol. 1967; 24: 449-452
Authored by a member of BAPRAS
Presented at the Winter Scientific Meeting of the British Association of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons (BAPRAS), November 2014, London, UK.