Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- The anatomy of the aging face: volume loss and changes in 3-dimensional topography.Aesthet Surg J. 2006; 26: S4-S9
- Face Lift.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2015; 136: 676e-689e
- Photoaging. Manifestations, prevention, and treatment.Dermatol Clin. 1986; 4: 517-528
- The facial adipose tissue: a revision.Facial Plast Surg. 2016; 32: 671-682
- Aging changes of the periorbita, cheeks, and midface.Facial Plast Surg. 2013; 29: 3-12
- A split-face comparative study of 70% trichloroacetic acid and 80% phenol spot peel in the treatment of freckles.J Cutan Aesthet Surg. 2012; 5: 261-265
- Lift-and-fill face lift: integrating the fat compartments.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014; 133: 756e-767e
- The PAVE (peeling-assisted volume-enhancing) lift: a retrospective 6-year clinical analysis of a combined approach for facial rejuvenation.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2016; 69: 1128-1133
- Water jet-assisted lipoplasty.Aesthet Surg J. 2007; 27: 342-346
- BEAULI–a new and easy method for large-volume fat grafts.Handchir Mikrochir Plast Chir. 2010; 42: 379-385
- Water-assisted liposuction for body contouring and lipoharvesting: safety and efficacy in 41 consecutive patients.Aesthet Surg J. 2011; 31: 76-88
- Comparison of power water–assisted and traditional liposuction: a prospective randomized trial of postoperative pain.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2007; 31: 259-265
- Measuring patient-reported outcomes in facial aesthetic patients: development of the FACE-Q.Facial Plast Surg. 2010; 26: 303-309
- Measuring outcomes that matter to face-lift patients: development and validation of FACE-Q appearance appraisal scales and adverse effects checklist for the lower face and neck.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014; 133: 21-30
- One stage rescue procedure after capsular contracture of breast implants with autologous fat grafts collected by water assisted liposuction (“BEAULI Method”).GMS Interdiscip Plast Reconstr Surg DGPW. 2013; 2 (Doc03)
- Breast augmentation with autologous fat – experience of 96 procedures with the BEAULI-technique.Handchir Mikrochir Plast Chir. 2013; 45: 80-92
- Water jet-assisted liposuction for patients with lipoedema: histologic and immunohistologic analysis of the aspirates of 30 lipoedema patients.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2009; 33: 153-162
- Liposuction in facial contour rejuvenation.Zhonghua Zheng Xing Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2007; 23: 123-124
- Isolated cervico-facial liposuction applied to the treatment of aging.Ann Chir Plast Esthet. 1996; 41: 620-630
- Liposuction and the treatment of nasolabial folds.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 1989; 13: 167-171
- Isolation and differentiation potential of human mesenchymal stem cells from adipose tissue harvested by water jet-assisted liposuction.Aesthet Surg J. 2015; 35: 1030-1039
- Does water-jet force make a difference in fat grafting? In vitro and in vivo evidence of improved lipoaspirate viability and fat graft survival.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2015; 135: 127-138
- Nanofat grafting: basic research and clinical applications.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2013; 132: 1017-1026
- Adipocytes viability after suction-assisted lipoplasty: does the technique matter?.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2016; 40: 578-583
- Liposuction surgery under local anesthesia: limited blood loss and minimal lidocaine absorption.J Dermatol Surg Oncol. 1988; 14: 1145-1148
Authored by a member of BAPRAS
☆Presentation: 1. 5th ISPRES Congress, October 2016, Marseille; 2. Congress of the German Society of Aesthetic, Plastic Surgeons, September 2016, Kassel (Germany).
The research project with all its procedures was granted approval by the local Ethical Committee and is in accordance with national law and the World Medical Association Declaration of Helsinki (1964) with its ethical principles for medical research involving Human Subjects and subsequent amendments.