Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- A paradigm shift in U.S. breast reconstruction: increasing implant rates E.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2013; 131: 15-23
- The influence of plastic surgeon age and gender on decision-making in breast reconstruction: a national survey of American plastic surgeons.Eur J Plast Surg. 2017; 40: 103-110
- Delayed prosthetic breast reconstruction without the use of acellular dermal matrix.Eur J Plast Surg. 2017;
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation testing in young women with breast cancer.JAMA Oncol. 2016; 2: 730-736
- An international comparison of reimbursement for DIEAP flap breast reconstruction.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2015; 68: 1529-1535
☆This work was an oral presentation at the XXI Ibero-Latin American Congress of Plastic Surgery, FILACP 2016, Punta del Este, Uruguay, in March 8–12, 2016.