Level of evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Cosmetic surgery national data bank statistics.2013 ([accessed October, 2014])
- A retrospective analysis of 3,000 primary aesthetic breast augmentations: postoperative complications and associated factors.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2007; 31: 532-539
- Management of common and uncommon problems after primary breast augmentation.Clin Plast Surg. 2009; 36: 127-138
- A 15-year experience with primary breast augmentation.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2011; 127: 1300-1305
- Benchmarking outcomes in plastic surgery: national complications rates for abdominoplasty and breast augmentation.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2007; 124: 2127-2133
- The mentor core study on silicone MemoryGel breast implants.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2007; 120: 19-29
- Complications, reoperation, and revisions in breast augmentation.Clin Plast Surg. 2009; 36: 139-156
- FDA update on the safety of silicone gel-filled breast implants.2011 ([accessed September, 2014])
- Labor force statistics from the current population survey, median weekly earnings of full-time wage and salary workers by detailed occupation and sex.2013 ([accessed September, 2014])
- Plastic surgery statistics report.2013 ([accessed October, 2014])
- Inamed silicone breast implant core study results at 6 years.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2007; 120: 8-16
☆Poster Presentation at the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery meeting in San Francisco, California on April 25, 2014.