Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Reconstruction of Achilles tendon and calcaneus defects with skin-aponeurosis-bone composite free tissue from the groin region.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1988; 81: 579-589
- Reconstruction of Achilles tendon using vascularised fascia lata with free lateral thigh flap.Br J Plast Surg. 1990; 43: 728-731
- A composite neuro-teno-cutaneous forearm flap in the one-stage reconstruction of a large defect of the soft tissue around the ankle.J Reconstr Microsurg. 1991; 7: 323-329
- A composite medial plantar flap for the repair of an Achilles' tendon defect: a case report.Ann Plast Surg. 2001; 47: 666-668
- Free gracilis tendon graft for reconstruction of chronic tears of the Achilles tendon.J Bone Jt Surg Am. 2012; 94: 906-910