Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Correction of hemifacial atrophy using a free flap placed on the periosteum.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2003; 111: 818-820
- Microvascular free flaps in soft-tissue augmentation of the head and neck.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1986; 112: 733-737
- Microvascular transfer of free deltopectoral dermal-fat flap.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1975; 55: 428-434
- Replantations and free flap transfers by microvascular surgery.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1976; 58: 708-712
- Correction of severe hemifacial atrophy with a free dermis-flat from the lower abdomen.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1977; 59: 223-230
- Free dermal fat flaps to the face.Ann Plast Surg. 1979; 3: 1-12
- Fatty tissue atrophy of free flap used for head and neck reconstruction.Microsurgery. 2011; 31: 32-35
- The epigastric fat transfer: an alternative free flap model in the rat.Ann Plast Surg. 1992; 29: 293-296
- Fat tissue as a new vascular carrier for prefabrication in reconstructive surgery: experimental study in rats.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2008; 61: 799-806
- Microvascular angiogenesis and apoptosis in the survival of free fat grafts.Laryngoscope. 2000; 110: 1333-1338
- Aesthetic facial contour reconstruction with microvascular free flaps.Clin Plast Surg. 2001; 28 (ix): 361-366
- Microsurgical correction of facial asymmetry in 60 consecutive cases.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1996; 97: 354-363
- A biochemical and histological comparison of vascularized and free fat grafts in the rabbit.Ann Plast Surg. 1993; 30: 334-340
- Adipose tissue remodeling under ischemia: death of adipocytes and activation of stem/progenitor cells.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2010; 126: 1911-1923
- Experimental effects of graft revascularization and consistency on cervicofacial fat transplant survival.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1990; 48: 54-62
- Intraoral coverage of defects with the superficial epigastric fat flap in rats.Microsurgery. 2008; 28: 538-545
- Augmentation of adipofascial flaps using the long-term local delivery of insulin and insulin-like growth factor-1.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2000; 106: 373-382
- Fat prefabrication using a fascial flap in the rat model.Br J Plast Surg. 2000; 53: 155-160
- Magnetic resonance imaging of microneurovascular free muscle flaps in facial reanimation.Br J Plast Surg. 2005; 58: 22-27
- Functional aspects of free muscle transplantation: atrophy, reinnervation, and metabolism.J Reconstr Microsurg. 1992; 8: 137-142
- Cell-assisted lipotransfer: supportive use of human adipose-derived cells for soft tissue augmentation with lipoinjection.Tissue Eng. 2006; 12: 3375-3382
- Cell-assisted lipotransfer for cosmetic breast augmentation: supportive use of adipose-derived stem/stromal cells.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2008; 32 (discussion 6–7): 48-55
- Cell-assisted lipotransfer for facial lipoatrophy: efficacy of clinical use of adipose-derived stem cells.Dermatol Surg. 2008; 34: 1178-1185
☆This work was presented in part at the research council meeting of Japanese society of plastic surgery in 2009 and 2010, Japanese society of microsurgery in 2009, and the Japanese society for AIDS research in 2009.
☆☆This work should be attributed to Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Graduate School of Medicine, University of Hokkaido at Sapporo (UHS), Kita-15 Nishi-7, Kita-Ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido 060-8638, Japan.