Patients and methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Breast reconstruction by superior gluteal microvascular free flaps without silicone implants.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1983; 72: 490
- Free TRAM:results and abdominal wall function.Clin Plast Surg. 1994; 21: 223
- The internal mammary artery and vein as recipient site for free-flap breast reconstruction: a report of 110 consecutive cases.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1996; 98: 685-689
Clark CP, Pittman CE, Rohrich RJ. An anatomical study of the internal mammary artery and vein. In: Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery, Marco island; 1995.
- The rib-sparing technique for internal mammary vessel exposure in microsurgical breast reconstruction.Ann Plast Surg. 2008; 60: 241-243
- Rib-sparing internal mammary vessel harvest for microvascular breast reconstruction in 100 consecutive cases.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009; 123: 14031407
- Tips for successful microvascular abdominal flap reconstruction utilizing the “total rib preservation” technique for internal mammary vessel exposure.Ann Plast Surg. 2011; 66: 36-42
- Opened book technique for accessing the internal mammary vessels for microanastomosis.J Reconstr Microsurg. 2006; : 22
- Rib cartilage replacement to prevent contour deformity after internal mammary vessel access.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2008; 61: 464-466
- A successful breast reconstruction with a perforator to deep inferior epigastric perforator flap.Ann Plast Surg. 2001; 46: 641-643
- Perforator flap breast reconstruction using internal mammary perforator branche as a recipient site: an anatomical and clinical analysis.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2004; 114: 62-68
- Breast reconstruction with a transverse abdominal island flap.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1982; 69: 216-225
- One versus two venous anastomoses in microvascular free flap surgery.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2010 Nov; 126: 1548-1557
- Feasibility of internal mammary vessel use in breast reconstruction versus coronary artery bypass surgery: an anatomic, cadaveric evaluation.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2011 May; 127: 1783-1789
☆The work was presented at the following meetings: NVPC Meeting April 2011 (National Meeting of the Dutch Society of Plastic Surgery), WSRM 2011 (Biannual Meeting of the World Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery), Meeting of the Italian Society of Microsurgery 2011.
☆☆The work should be attributed to MUMC+ Maastricht (NL).