Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Total and partial reconstruction of the lower lip with innervated muscle bearing flaps.Plast Reconstr Surg Transpl Bull. 1960; 25: 360-371
- A new reconstruction technique for full-width, full-thickness defects of the lower lip: the Fusuma sliding flap.Jpn J Plast Reconstr Surg. 2008; 51: 663-668
- Reconstruction of the lower lip with a fan-shaped flap based on the facial artery.Br J Plast Surg. 1984; 37: 52-54
- “Gate flap” for the total reconstruction of the lower lip.Br J Plast Surg. 1980; 33: 340-345
- Double mental neurovascular V-Y island advancement flaps combined with tongue flaps for functionally reconstructing total lower-lip defects.J Craniofac Surg. 2012; 23: 181-183
- Combined tongue flap and V-Y advancement flap for lower lip defects.Br J Plast Surg. 2005; 58: 258-262
- The mental V-Y island advancement flap in functional lower lip reconstruction.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1997; 100: 1682-1690