We have read the letter by (Hallam et al)
1concerning our article
- Hallam M.J.
Challenges in obtaining aesthetic breast ideals.
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2012; 65: 1277-1278
- Mallucci P.
- Branford O.A.
Concepts in aesthetic breast dimensions: analysis of the ideal breast.
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2012; 65: 8-16
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Challenges in obtaining aesthetic breast ideals.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2012; 65: 1277-1278
- Concepts in aesthetic breast dimensions: analysis of the ideal breast.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2012; 65: 8-16
http://www.nmauk.co.uk/nma/do/live/factsAndFigures?newspaperID=17. [accessibility verified March7, 2012].
- Plastic surgery application in artistic studies of breast cosmetic.Ann Chir Plast Esthet. 2006; 51: 142-150
- Differences in breast shape preferences between plastic surgeons and patients seeking breast augmentation.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2003; 112: 312-320
Published online: May 25, 2012
© 2012 British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.