Optimal reconstruction of soft tissues in the shoulder or elbow regions
- Choudry U.H.
- Moran S.L.
- Li S.
- Khan S.
Soft-tissue coverage of the elbow: an outcome analysis and reconstructive algorithm.
Plast Reconstr Surg. 2007; 119: 1852-1857
- Prantl L.
- Schreml S.
- Schwarze H.
- et al.
A safe and simple technique using the distal pedicled reversed upper arm flap to cover large elbow defects.
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2008; 61: 546-551
3may sometimes require a small muscular pedicled flap. Moreover, a small muscular free flap is suitable for reanimation in selected cases, including sequelae of thenar eminence post-traumatic injury.
- Reece E.M.
- Oishi S.N.
- Ezaki M.
Brachioradialis flap for coverage after elbow flexion contracture release.
Tech Hand Up Extrem Surg. 2010; 14: 125-128
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Soft-tissue coverage of the elbow: an outcome analysis and reconstructive algorithm.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2007; 119: 1852-1857
- A safe and simple technique using the distal pedicled reversed upper arm flap to cover large elbow defects.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2008; 61: 546-551
- Brachioradialis flap for coverage after elbow flexion contracture release.Tech Hand Up Extrem Surg. 2010; 14: 125-128
- The middle collateral artery: anatomic basis for the "extreme" lateral arm flap.Surg Radiol Anat. 2004; 26: 172-177
- The medial head of the triceps brachii. Anatomy and blood supply of a new muscular free flap: the medial triceps free flap.Surg Radiol Anat. 2010 Oct 26; ([Epub ahead of print] PMID:20976453)
Published online: March 26, 2012
Received: February 6, 2012
☆The work was partially presented at: MegaHand Congress, 30th of September, 2011, Paris.
© 2012 British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.