Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- A protocol for preventative mastectomy in women with an increased lifetime risk of breast cancer.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2000; 26: 711-713
- Clinical follow-up after bilateral risk reducing (‘prophylactic’) mastectomy: mental health and body image outcomes.Psychooncology. 2000; 9: 462-472
- Risk reducing mastectomy: outcomes in 10 European centres.J Med Genet. 2009; 46: 254-258
- Surgical decisions made by 158 women with hereditary breast cancer aged <50 years.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2005; 31: 1112-1118
McIntosh A, Shaw C, Evans G, et al. Clinical guidelines and evidence review for the classification and care of women at risk of familial breast cancer. NICE guideline CG041. London: National Collaborating Center for Primary Care/University of Sheffield; 2004 [updated 2006]. Available from: http://www.nice.org.uk.
- A single surgeon’s 12-year experience with tissue expander/implant breast reconstruction: part I. A prospective analysis of early complications.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006; 118: 825-831
- A single surgeon’s 12-year experience with tissue expander/implant breast reconstruction: part II. An analysis of long-term complications, aesthetic outcomes, and patient satisfaction.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006; 118: 832-839
- An 8-year experience of direct-to-implant immediate breast reconstruction using human acellular dermal matrix (AlloDerm).Plast Reconstr Surg. 2011; 127: 514-524