Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Nipple-sparing mastectomy.Br J Surg. 2010; 97: 305-316
- Nipple-sparing mastectomy: Where are we now?.Surg Oncol. 2008; 17: 261-266
- Skin reducing mastectomy.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006; 118: 603-610
- Does nipple preservation in mastectomy improve satisfaction with cosmetic results, psychological adjustment, body image and sexuality?.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2009; 118: 623-633
- The oncological safety of skin sparing mastectomy with conservation of the nipple–areola complex and autologous reconstruction: An extended follow-up study.Ann Surg. 2009; 249: 461-468
- Survival in breast cancer after nipple-sparing subcutaneous mastectomy and immediate reconstruction with implants: A prospective trial with 13 years median follow-up in 216 patients.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2008; 34: 143-148
Martincich L. Prediction of tumoral involvement of the nipple–areola complex in patients with breast cancer undergoing mastectomy: Role of dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI. In Proceedings of the 96th scientific assembly and annual meeting of the Radiological Society of North America, Chicago; November 28–December 3, 2010.
- Impact of chemotherapy on postoperative complications after mastectomy and immediate breast reconstruction.Arch Surg. 2010; 145: 880-885
- Radiation therapy and breast reconstruction: A critical review of the literature.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009; 124: 395-408
- Satisfaction after contralateral prophylactic mastectomy: The significance of mastectomy type, reconstructive complications, and body appearance.J Clin Oncol. 2005 Nov 1; 23: 7849-7856
☆Meetings at which the article has been presented: none.