Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- The biological significance of the divine proportion and Fibonacci series.Am J Orthod. 1982; 81: 351-370
- Proportions of the aesthetic face.Thieme-Stratton, New York1984
- Vertical and horizontal proportions of the face in young adult north American caucasians: revision of neoclassical norms.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1985; 75: 328-337
- Functional and aesthetic endpoints in orthognathic surgery.J Craniofac Surg. 2007; 18: 725-733
- Dallas rhinoplasty: nasal surgery by the masters.Quality Medical Publishing, St. Louis, Missouri2007
- The subunit principle in nasal reconstruction.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1985; 76: 239-247
- Breast reduction.Br J Plast Surg. 1955; 7: 357-371
- Shaping the breast in aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery: an easy three-step principle.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009; 123: 455-462
- Shaping the breast in aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery: an easy three-step principle. Part IV–aesthetic breast surgery.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009; 124: 372-382
The Sun, http://www.page3.com; 2011 [accessed 22 07 11].
- The perfect breast: is it attainable? does it exist?.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2004; 113: 1500-1503
- Breast-areola-nipple proportion.Ann Plast Surg. 2003; 50: 510-513
- Plastic surgery application in artistic studies of breast cosmetic.Ann Chir Plast Esthet. 2006; 51: 142-150
- The three breast dimensions: analysis and effecting change.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2010; 125: 1632-1642
- Five critical decisions in breast augmentation using five measurements in 5 minutes: the high five decision support process.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2005; 116: 2005-2016
- Selection of secondary breast reconstruction procedures.Clin Plast Surg. 1984; 11: 253-256
- Mastopexy augmentation with form stable breast implants.Clin Plast Surg. 2009; 36 ([vii]): 91-104
- Differences in breast shape preferences between plastic surgeons and patients seeking breast augmentation.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2003; 112: 312-320
☆Meetings at Which the Paper has been Presented: Presented at the World Congress on Controversies in Plastic Surgery 1st Annual Meeting, in Barcelona, Spain, November 4 through 7, 2010. Presented at the Scandinavian Society for Plastic Surgery Annual Meeting, in Oslo, Norway, June 24 through 27, 2009. Presented at the Turkish Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery 12th Annual Congress, in Istanbul, Turkey, November 8 to 9, 2008. Presented at the Akademikliniken Beauty Through Science 4th Annual Meeting, in Stockholm, Sweden, June 5 through 7, 2008. Presented at the Royal College of Surgeons of England Breast Augmentation Symposium 1st Annual Meeting, in London, United Kingdom, October 17, 2007.