One of the most essential elements of the hypospadias repair, is the post-operative dressing. Comfort, reliability and ease of removal promotes healing, encourages compliance, and makes for a satisfactory, stress-free experience for both the patient, parent and medical staff.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Tubeless Barcat: a patient-friendly hypospadias procedure.Urology. 2003 Jun; 61: 1230-1232
- A technique for applying a non-adherent, tri-laminate dressing for hypospadias repair.Ann R Coll Surg Engl. 2009; 91: 164-165
- Allevyn:a quick, effective hypospadias dressing.Br J Plast Surg. 2005 Mar; 58: 277-278
- Elastic and Velcro dressing for penis.Pediatr Surg Int. 2004; 20: 389-390
- Peha-haft bandage as a new dressing for pediatric hypospadias repair.Indian J Plast Surg. 2005; 38: 162-164
Published online: August 22, 2011
© 2011 British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.