Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- NHS history.(cited; Available from:)
- Rationing and surgery: setting boundaries.Br J Surg. 1998; 85: 291-292
- Priority setting in the NHS: purchasing 1994–1995.HMSO, London1995
- Measuring patient-based outcomes in a plastic surgery service: breast reduction surgical patients.Br J Plast Surg. 1997; 50: 242-248
Narayanan V, Khanna A. In: British Association of Plastic Surgeons Winter Meeting. 2003: London.
- Information for commissioners of plastic surgery services.NHS Modernisation Agency, 2005
- Bilateral breast reduction surgery in England: a postcode lottery.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2007; 60: 1039-1044
Henderson J. The Cosmetic Postcode Lottery, In: The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons Annual Meeting. 2008. Chester, UK.
- Clinical decision guidelines for NHS cosmetic surgery: analysis of current limitations and recommendations for future development.Br J Plast Surg. 2003; 56: 429-436
- Anthropometric measurements and their value in predicting complications following reduction mammaplasty and abdominoplasty.Ann Plast Surg. 2006; 56: 248-250
- Is it justified to refuse breast reduction to smokers?.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2007; 60: 1050-1054
- Effect of smoking on complications in patients undergoing free TRAM flap breast reconstruction.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2000; 105: 2374-2380
- Wound healing problems in smokers and nonsmokers after 132 abdominoplasties.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2003; 111 ([discussion 2088–9]): 2082-2087
☆This study was presented at the West Midlands Plastic and Burns Surgery National Meeting, October 2008.