I read with interest the short report of ‘Prefabricated radial peritonefascial flap for vaginal agenesis’ by Prakash and Tandan.
1The described technique is another addition to the repertoire of gynaecological reconstructive surgeons. However, I would question the use of term ‘prefabricated’ in their nomenclature of the flap.
- Prakash V.
- Tandan R.
- Minocha B.
- et al.
Prefabricated radial peritonefascial flap for vaginal agenesis'.
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2007; 60: 324-325
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Prefabricated radial peritonefascial flap for vaginal agenesis'.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2007; 60: 324-325
- Prefabrication techniques in cervical pharyngo-oesophageal reconstruction.Br J Plast Surg. 1973; 26: 214-222
- Microvascular transplantation of prefabricated free thigh flap.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1982; 69: 568
- Prelamination: defining the prefabricated flap – a case report and review.Microsurgery. 1994; 15: 618-623
- Combined tissue expansion and prelamination of forearm flap in major ear reconstruction.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006; 117: 1292-1295
- Urethral prelamination in penile reconstruction with an osteo-cutaneous free fibular flap.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2006; 59: 561-562
- Breast reconstruction with prefabricated transverse rectus abdominis muscle flap in the postabdominoplasty patient.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2003; 111: 306-313
- Prefabrication of large fasciocutaneous flaps using an isolated arterialised vein as implanted vascular pedicle.Br J Plast Surg. 2005; 58: 632-639
Published online: August 07, 2007
© 2007 British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.