Acaturk et al.
1and Orton in his commentary,
- Acarturk Sabri
- et al.
An algorithm for deciding alternative grafting materials used in secondary rhinoplasty.
JPRAS. 2006; 59: 409-416
2discuss the various materials that can be used in secondary rhinoplasty. In discussing the fate of bone grafts they fail to consider the factors that cause bone resorption, and also when discussing alloplastic materials, fail to consider that resorption of tissues beneath these grafts can occur as well as extrusion through the skin.
- Orton C.I.
JPRAS. 2006; 59: 417-418
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- An algorithm for deciding alternative grafting materials used in secondary rhinoplasty.JPRAS. 2006; 59: 409-416
- Commentary.JPRAS. 2006; 59: 417-418
- Bone grafting.Br J Plast Surg. 1963; 16 ([Reprint of 1962 Gillies Lecture]): 293-304
Published online: March 12, 2007
© 2007 British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.