We were interested to read the recent communication by Cenk et al.
1Tissue expansion is part of the modern reconstructive repertoire that has many advantages making the prolonged multi-staged process with its risks and complications worthwhile in selected cases.
- Cenk S.
- Cigdem U.
- Tonguc I.
- et al.
Lateral wing flaps for increasing the gain in surface area of rectangular expanders.
Br J Plast Surg. 2006; 59: 896-898
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Lateral wing flaps for increasing the gain in surface area of rectangular expanders.Br J Plast Surg. 2006; 59: 896-898
- Maximising the use of tissue expanded flaps.Br J Plast Surg. 2003; 56: 784-790
- Discussion: surface-area increase in tissue expansion.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1988; 82: 838-839
- Maximizing gain from rectangular tissue expanders.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1992; 90: 500-506
- The expanded transposition flap: shifting paradigms based on experience gained from two decades of pediatric tissue expansion.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2004; 114: 98-106
- Obtaining maximal use of expanded scalp rotation flaps via an experimental model.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1997; 99: 1000-1005
- Optimising results with tissue expansion: 10 simple rules for successful tissue expander insertion.Burns. 2005; 31: 1-4
- A new concept and technique for reconstructing skin defects in the cheek region: an unfolded cube advancement flap.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2004; 113: 985-991
Published online: January 31, 2007
© 2006 British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.