Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Pulsed dye laser treatment of spider telangiectasia.Australas J Dermatol. 1997; 38: 22-25
- Prevalence of skin diseases among adolescents 12-16 years of age.Acta Dermatovener (Stockholm). 1980; 60: 415-423
- Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery.Arch Dermatol. 1982; 118: 1013-1016
- Treatment of other cutaneous vascular lesions.in: Lasers in dermatology. Springer, London2000: 29-30
- Tunable pulsed dye laser for the treatment of benign cutaneous vascular ectasia.Dermatologica. 1987; 174: 11-17
- Treatment of spider telangiectasias in children using the flashlamp-pumped pulsed dye laser.Paed Dermatol. 1991; 8: 61-63
- Treatment of nevi aranei with the pulsed tunable dye laser at 585 nm.J Paed Surg. 1995; 30: 101-104
- Should spider naevi be treated with a large or small tunable dye laser beam diameter? An illustrative case report.Br J Plast Surg. 1999; 52: 80
- Selective photothermolysis: precise microsurgery by selective absorption of pulsed radiation.Science. 1983; 220: 524-527