Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
Review of Claims Arising from Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Medical Defence Union, Personal Communication, August 2005.
- Measuring outcomes in plastic surgery: body image and quality of life in abdominoplasty patients.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2003 Aug; 112 ([discussion 626–7]): 619-625
- Patients' satisfaction with breast reconstruction and reduction mammoplasty.Scand J Plast Reconstr Surg Hand Surg. 2001 Dec; 35: 399-405
- An outcome analysis and satisfaction survey of 199 consecutive abdominoplasties.Ann Plast Surg. 2001 Apr; 46: 357-363
- A ‘negative body image’; Evaluating epidemiological evidence.in: Cash TF Pruzinsky T Body image: a handbook of theory, research, and clinical practice. Guilford Press, New York2002: 269-276
- Abdominoplasty assessed by survey, with emphasis on complications.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1977; 59: 513-517
- Secondary abdominal contour surgery: a review of early and late reoperative surgery.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2005 Feb; 115: 627-632