Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Numbering fingers.Can Med Assoc J. 1983; 128: 372
- Fingers, compensation and King Canute.J Bone Joint Surg. 1960; 42B: 390-392
International Federation of Societies for Surgery of the Hand. Terminology for hand surgery, 1st ed. London, 1970. p. 2, 6 and 31–33.
- International Federation of Societies for Surgery of the Hand.Terminology for hand surgery. 4th ed. Harcourt Health Sciences, London2001 ([pp. 6–8, 17–18, 39–40, 44 and 48])
- Nomina Anatomica.6th ed. Churchill Livingstone, London1989 ([p. A14 and A23])
- Nomenclature in the journal of hand surgery.J Hand Surg (British and European Volume). 2004; 29B: 85-86
☆Competing interests: All authors declare that there are no competing interests.
☆Ethical approval: Ethical approval was not required for this study as no patients were involved.
☆Presentation: This work was presented as a poster at the Winter Meeting of the British Association of Plastic Surgeons at the Royal College of Surgeons of England, London, 30 November to 2 December 2005.
☆Funding: There was no funding for this study.