This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
This paper reports on the method of repairing distal or mid-shaft hypospadias in 42 patients using a modification of the Mustarde´-Mathieu and Horton-Devine techniques. A terminal meatus was achieved in all cases; there were two fistulae and one meatal stenosis.
- Technique of consistently satisfactory repair of hypospadias.Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics. 1955; 100: 184
- Transverse preputial island flap technique for repair of severe hypospadias.Urologic Clinics of North America. 1980; 7: 423
- MAGPI (Meatoplasty and Glanuloplasty). A procedure for subcoronal hypospadias.Urologic Clinics of North America. 1981; 8: 513
- A one-stage repair for hypospadias cripples.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1970; 45: 425
- Traitement en un temps de lihypospadias balanique et justabalanique.Journal de Chirurgie. 1932; 39: 481
- One-stage correction of distal hypospadias and other people's fistulae.British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1965; 18: 413
Accepted: April 27, 1987
Received: September 17, 1986
© 1987 The Trustees of British Association of Plastic Surgeons. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.