This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
- Transplantation of free autogenous muscle in the treatment of facial paralysis.Scandinavian Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1974; 8: 220
- Free whole muscle grafting; a survey.in: Rubin L.R. Reanimation of the Paralysed Face. C. V. Mosby Company, St Louis1977: 136
- Muscle-grafting; its elucidation of the physiological action in the cicatrization induced by skin-grafting.New York Medical Journal. 1871; 2: 275
- A contribution to the treatment of permanent facial paralysis by free muscle-grafting based on 21 cases.Chirurgia Plastica. 1975; 3: 59
- Free muscle-grafts.in: Symposium on the Neurologic Aspects of Plastic Surgery. 17. C. V. Mosby Company, St Louis1978: 301
- Transplantation of tissues. vol. 1. The Williams & Wilkins Company, Baltimore1959: 384
- Autogenous free grafts of skeletal muscle, a preliminary experimental and clinical study.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1971; 48: 11
- A review of autogenous skeletal muscle-grafts and their clinical applications.Clinics in Plastic Surgery. 1974; 1: 349
- Ueber die Entwicklung und Proliferation von Epithelien und Endothelien.Archivum Microscopicum Anatomicum. 1874; 10: 351
© 1980 The Trustees of British Association of Plastic Surgeons. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.