This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
A case report of a blind person with multiple finger tip injuries is presented. Volar advancement flaps provided adequate tip sensation for reading Braille.
- Boyes J.H. Bunnell's Surgery of the Hand. 4th ed. Lippincott, Leipzig1964: 2
- Innervation of skin grafts.Surgery Gynec. Obstet. 1967; 124: 808
- A local neurovascular flap to repair loss of the digital pulp.Br. J. plast. Surg. 1965; 18: 156
- Local flap repair of finger tip injuries.Plastic reconstr. Surg. 1966; 37: 349
- Converse J.M. Reconstructive Plastic Surgery. Saunders, Philadelphia1964: 1638
- Boyes J.H. Bunnell's Surgery of the Hand. 4th ed. Lippincott, Philadelphia1964: 538
- Neurovascular island pedicle flaps for terminal amputations and digital scars.Br. J. plast Surg. 1968; 21: 258
- Functional assessment of transplanted skin in volar defects of digits. A comparison of free grafts and flaps.J. Bone Jt. Surg. 1968; 50-A: 955
- The use of volar flap for repair of finger tip amputations : A preliminary report.Plastic reconstr. Surg. 1967; 40: 163
- The primary application of an island pedicle flap in the thumb and index finger injuries.Plastic reconstr. Surg. 1967; 39: 488
- Boyes J.H. Bunnell's Surgery of the Hand. 4th ed. Lippincott, Philadelphia1964: 19
© 1970 E. & S. Livingstone. Published by Elsevier Inc.