This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
- 1.The anatomy of the premaxilla is discussed together with the deformity its maldevelopment creates in bilateral clefts of the lip and palate.
- 2.The problems of repair are reviewed.
- 3.A method of combining premaxillary reposition with the Veau technique of repairing the lip and palate is described.
- 4.An operation for secondary elevation of the nasal tip is outlined.
- 5.An interim report is given on twenty bilateral cases treated by reposition of the premaxilla.
- Surg. Gynec. Obstet. 1947; 85: 20
- Ann. Roy. Coll. Surg. 1949; 5: 169
- Surgery. 1947; 22: 341
© 1949 Published by Elsevier Inc.